Thursday, April 1, 2010

April Fool's Day Tax Return


Finally signed and packed up the tax return forms for 2009. Woo-hoo!

I have recently started subscription to the New Yorker magazine, which is quite wonderful. Lots of interesting articles and great cartoons! Just today, there is a cute one on tax returns, as shown here.

Then I felt like being silly and did some Photoshop-ing. (Well, actually, the bottom part is in fact my lucky case with tax returns.) Instead of paying even more tax, I will be getting a big FAT refund check from the IRS!! I will be walking away with a wad of cash!

To where? I don't know yet.


________________________________________________



Also have been working on lots of projects simultaneously (when it rains, it pours), including samples for a men's collection with the initials "H" & "L", and a women's knitwear line with the initial of "L" & "P", and a couple of custom-made garments for a very fabulous lady C.A.G. So have been neglecting this blog recently. Once all these projects are done, I will have more exciting pictures. Keep your eyes peeled sharp!! (whoever is reading this blog)

No comments:

Post a Comment